Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Connection Lost

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 10, 2010
Dear KI,

There was another thread that I replied to, but I can't seem to find it. Today, at 12:16pm EST, I lost connection. This is not the first time, it happens sporadically. It happens on both Pirate101 and Wizard101, but on Pirate101 more often. I believe it is a server issue on your end, since I am not the only one of my friends that is having this issue. No, it does not happen to all of us at the same time, sometimes it does, but more often than not, one of us, will just randomly lose connection. It cuts off all of our internet service, to where we lose Skype, Vent, or any other possible running program. Sometimes, it reconnects, but most often not. The only way to regain internet connection and connection to the game, is to close Pirate101 and reload it. Once Pirate101 is closed, connection to the internet returns as normal.

Another major issue with this, is the fact that during this connection loss, it is very easy to lose the rewards of battles. I have come back into the game many times with my enemies defeated and no treasures gained as I was unable to be in the game and opening the treasure chests. So, both of these are major issues that I feel, need to be addressed.

Thank you KI, still a great game, just getting annoyed with being disconnected at times.

Darth JT