Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Complaint for Ambassadors

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 09, 2017
Aye Maties!

This message is for the staff members mostly, so if your not, then just keep scrolling....

Anyways, I am writing to complain that I have written to KI support THREE TIMES about my issue.

And every time I did, they just ignored it.

I am writing this to the staff with regret that I would like to see if they could actually fix the issue.

The issue is, I have done Mormo's entire promotion quest (For Spirit Caller), but I cannot turn it in. The icon is a red flag with a skull on it, and it reads "Talk to 0 0 in Any Tavern Cellar"

I got sick and tired of KI Support ignoring my messages, so I decided to turn this over to the staff to see if they would even read this message.

Sincerely,

Scurvy Dylan Neasmith, Level 35

Administrator
Hi Withdoctor Nellis, thanks for reporting this issue to us! It may be a bug that we need to get the team to resolve. I will also forward your finding to the designers directly. Please keep in touch with support in the meantime if they can do anything to resolve the concern for your account specifically.

Ensign
Nov 09, 2017
Bat Masterson on Jan 8, 2019 wrote:
Hi Withdoctor Nellis, thanks for reporting this issue to us! It may be a bug that we need to get the team to resolve. I will also forward your finding to the designers directly. Please keep in touch with support in the meantime if they can do anything to resolve the concern for your account specifically.
Thank you, Bat! I look forward to getting you as a companion later on in the Magnificent Seven chapter in Tumbleweed!

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
I would like to add some extra information to this bug.

I have also encounter this bug, but the difference is that I am yet to receive Mormo's promotion quest even though he is currently at level 18. I haven't gotten any dialogue from him nor has the quest symbol above his head shown up.

I have tried everything to make it show up like giving him orders and belaying them, resetting his stats, promoting other companions, leveling him up even more etc...

So far I haven't found a way to fix this and I hope the designers can fix this bug as soon as possible.

Honest Mason Witchdoctor - Level 18