Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companions wounding when you lose connection

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Hi KI. I noticed something kind of weird and sort of unfair that I think I should report. I was in a battle against some enemies, then all of a sudden, our power went out for about a second or too which sadly also cut the power to my router. My connection to the game lost before my router rebooted. Once the connection got back to its original state. I logged back into the game. Since I lost my connection in the fight, the companions that were in that battle were wounded, and they weren't at all defeated in the fight, all except for one. My Mormo was defeated and became wounded during the fight. When I lost connection however, the other 2 companions plus the companion on the forth slot of my companions list was wounded even though he wasn't in the fight. I will give an example. This is my companions list. Mormo --> Old Scratch --> El Toro --> Helephant. My Mormo, Old Scratch and El Toro were in the fight. My Mormo was defeated before the power went out. When the power went out, my Old Scratch, El Toro and for some odd reason my Helephant were wounded even though they weren't defeated in combat, and yet to mention my Helephant wasn't even in that fight. I hope you can look into this and try and fix it, because I have had this issue before, but that was before the may update when a defeated companion could simply be revived by the life fountain. Thanks!

BONUS --
This is just another bug I found during the process. It's something small, it doesn't effect gameplay at like the one above, but I know its a glitch. When the tree enemies in Mooshu (can't name them on top of my head) kill your companions with a critical hit, they preform the wrong animation, instead of the death animation, it preforms the get hit animation. Hope you can look into both of these, but please focus on the top one... I am sure I am not the only one with this issue...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Scurvy Anthony Wal... on Jun 27, 2014 wrote:
Hi KI. I noticed something kind of weird and sort of unfair that I think I should report. I was in a battle against some enemies, then all of a sudden, our power went out for about a second or too which sadly also cut the power to my router. My connection to the game lost before my router rebooted. Once the connection got back to its original state. I logged back into the game. Since I lost my connection in the fight, the companions that were in that battle were wounded, and they weren't at all defeated in the fight, all except for one. My Mormo was defeated and became wounded during the fight. When I lost connection however, the other 2 companions plus the companion on the forth slot of my companions list was wounded even though he wasn't in the fight. I will give an example. This is my companions list. Mormo --> Old Scratch --> El Toro --> Helephant. My Mormo, Old Scratch and El Toro were in the fight. My Mormo was defeated before the power went out. When the power went out, my Old Scratch, El Toro and for some odd reason my Helephant were wounded even though they weren't defeated in combat, and yet to mention my Helephant wasn't even in that fight. I hope you can look into this and try and fix it, because I have had this issue before, but that was before the may update when a defeated companion could simply be revived by the life fountain. Thanks!

BONUS --
This is just another bug I found during the process. It's something small, it doesn't effect gameplay at like the one above, but I know its a glitch. When the tree enemies in Mooshu (can't name them on top of my head) kill your companions with a critical hit, they preform the wrong animation, instead of the death animation, it preforms the get hit animation. Hope you can look into both of these, but please focus on the top one... I am sure I am not the only one with this issue...
When you lose connection during a battle the game counts it as a 'flee' and I agree that's annoying! Your Helephant getting wounded/bedrest without taking part in the battle? Very weird and wrong