Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Combat selections

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 01, 2014
Would anyone happen to know why am i always going last in battles like my turn, then everyone would already kill the boss or something? Even when i click on then first my turn still ends up last i even have the highest color of my flag cause somoene said whoever goes first goes by that, which isnt true.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
BrandBrandPowers12... on Jan 12, 2019 wrote:
Would anyone happen to know why am i always going last in battles like my turn, then everyone would already kill the boss or something? Even when i click on then first my turn still ends up last i even have the highest color of my flag cause somoene said whoever goes first goes by that, which isnt true.
Next time pay attention when you enter battle; if you're going first then anyone joining will be "announced" in the upper left of your screen:
As example:
"Esperanza has joined battle" or "pet has joined battle"
If no one has been announced, then you are in the last position and go last, no matter how fast you click on a target.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
BrandBrandPowers12... on Jan 12, 2019 wrote:
The colors on the icon tiles in battle run: 1st. Dark blue, 2nd. light blue, 3rd. dark green, & 4th. light green.