Combat health bug

AuthorMessage
Be Mine Beginner
Jan 19, 2010
Sometimes when I join a battle in progress it will show someone as being knocked out with a red X over them. But in truth they are perfectly fine and if no one tells you and you use a heal it skips your turn and removes your heal card. Lovely

Luv Ya Leader
Mar 10, 2009
If you ever see that happen again, please get a screenshot of it to show customer service. I am hoping that that may help them tremendously.

Be Mine Beginner
Jan 19, 2010
The screen shot would show someone as being marked as knocked out. The bug is um camouflaged I guess you could say or a possum. Or a camouflaged possum

Administrator
We've been unable to reproduce this bug. If you do find a way to consistently reproduce this bug, please let us know so we can take another stab at it.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Be Mine Beginner
Jan 19, 2010
I would need to record this bug. A screen shot won't show anything but this has only happened to me twice and I have only heard about it twice from other players as well So I am hoping it will clear itself up through patches. On the other hand it might spin out of control In either case it will be cleared up eventually :p