Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Coloured Ship Names

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I'm pretty sure that this is actualy an old bug that has crawled it's way back into the system.
I've been noticing many player ships showing up in the skyways with their names labeled in green or red again since the update. I know that these are players ships, because I've seen them move from the skyways out into open sky and even attack npc ships.

Administrator
CdeWinter on May 20, 2014 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that this is actualy an old bug that has crawled it's way back into the system.
I've been noticing many player ships showing up in the skyways with their names labeled in green or red again since the update. I know that these are players ships, because I've seen them move from the skyways out into open sky and even attack npc ships.
Hi! Thanks for your report. We'll soon be fixing a bug that's causing these ships to appear when a player logs out while in the skyways.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*