Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Collect munitions in Westminster Skyway

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 01, 2010
A side quest given by Piers McLoughlin is the subject of a rather odd bug/exploit where the "munitions crates" are able to be collected inside the PVP Brawlin' Hall, I simply had the quest in my quest log and upon entering the Brawlin' Hall I was able to collect the decorative crates on the table near the shark vendor as well as invisible munitions crates around the room.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
FriendlyGreenWizar... on Aug 26, 2019 wrote:
A side quest given by Piers McLoughlin is the subject of a rather odd bug/exploit where the "munitions crates" are able to be collected inside the PVP Brawlin' Hall, I simply had the quest in my quest log and upon entering the Brawlin' Hall I was able to collect the decorative crates on the table near the shark vendor as well as invisible munitions crates around the room.
Welcome to the message boards, FriendlyGreenWizard! And thank you for reporting this exploit!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
FriendlyGreenWizar... on Aug 26, 2019 wrote:
Eh? This is the strangest bug I've heard of yet! Very odd, I must say.

Administrator
Welcome FriendlyGreenWizard to the Pirate101 community discussion boards!

Thanks for this find! That is indeed a strange occurrence and sounds like an issue we should resolve. I'll pass it on to the team. Thank again!

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Like the cabin, this has been around for years. Just sayin.