Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Clock Works objective glitch

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Today, I was doing the Clock Works in Valencia part 2, and I had just defeated the Overseer, so I decided to teleport to a life fountain and heal up since my pirate was at half health. I teleported back into the dungeon, walked toward my objective, and realized that it was blocked by armada marines. I fought the battle, defeated the marines, and didn't think much of it. However, my next objective was to defeat the marines, and since I had previously defeated them, I could no longer do it and had to restart the dungeon. While getting back into the dungeon after teleporting to the life fountain, I tried numerous times to not get pulled into the battle. and I could also find no other marines to defeat to complete the objective.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Alex the Pirate on Jun 20, 2018 wrote:
Today, I was doing the Clock Works in Valencia part 2, and I had just defeated the Overseer, so I decided to teleport to a life fountain and heal up since my pirate was at half health. I teleported back into the dungeon, walked toward my objective, and realized that it was blocked by armada marines. I fought the battle, defeated the marines, and didn't think much of it. However, my next objective was to defeat the marines, and since I had previously defeated them, I could no longer do it and had to restart the dungeon. While getting back into the dungeon after teleporting to the life fountain, I tried numerous times to not get pulled into the battle. and I could also find no other marines to defeat to complete the objective.
Next time make sure you have all your mojo potions filled, then you won't need to leave a dungeon to heal.