Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cherry Blossom Treants

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
Howdy Pirate101 Team,

I was questing in the Temple of the East Wind when I came upon a bug. It's not inhibiting my progress or anything and after a forum search I came to realize it is a known bug but elsewhere. So I thought I'd come to say it appears the Cherry Blossom Treants also have a Missing Name in the Temple of the East Wind. The quest "The Cycle of Life" also has them as listed by their Unit ID rather than by name. I realize this may be an unnecessary report to make but bugs don't get fixed if they don't get reported, right?

Brave Sam Laveer
Petnome Pirates

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Alric Ravensinger on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Howdy Pirate101 Team,

I was questing in the Temple of the East Wind when I came upon a bug. It's not inhibiting my progress or anything and after a forum search I came to realize it is a known bug but elsewhere. So I thought I'd come to say it appears the Cherry Blossom Treants also have a Missing Name in the Temple of the East Wind. The quest "The Cycle of Life" also has them as listed by their Unit ID rather than by name. I realize this may be an unnecessary report to make but bugs don't get fixed if they don't get reported, right?

Brave Sam Laveer
Petnome Pirates
Hey Sam!

I just ran into the same thing when I was farming in the Wood Guardian Temple. All the Treants had the "Missing Name" where the unit name should have been. Didn't get a chance to report to KI admin. yet- your post just reminded me to do so. So, thanks.

For KI crew

I farmed all the guardian's there in same circular order. The missing name bug didn't show up every time in the Wood Guardian Temple (maybe 3-4 out of 10-12 times) and I did not experience this bug with any of the other Guardians. My pirate is a level 65 Buccaneer, with Temujin as my first mate with the Imperial Lion as my pet (can't remember which other companions showed up to battle in each bug occurance). In addition I was playing in the Avery realm in Area.01 and entered all of the Guardian's Temples solo. I completed each battle solo with no texting, chatting or porting of any sort with, to or from any pirate friends. My pirate was not involved in any quests at the time in Mooshu, I was just strictly farming the Guardians. My active quest at the time was- If Eye Had a Hammer, in which I am to defeat Centaur and collect plans in Achaea (had 2 of 6).

Hope the info helps and thank you

Administrator
Hi! We've received several reports about the erroneous "unit name" treants and have this bug slated to be fixed in an upcoming update to the game.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Hi! We've received several reports about the erroneous "unit name" treants and have this bug slated to be fixed in an upcoming update to the game.

Thanks!
Thank you ,once again Jack