Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Character main menu glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 02, 2009
Hey I am having a hard time trying to get on my musketeer. It keeps saying that your character is unable to enter the game. It then gives me the option to press OK or quit. I then press quit and reboot the game but still can not access it. This is a glitch and I hope its fix able Musketeer level 21

Administrator
Oh oh! Sounds like you're going to need the help of Customer Support to get your character unstuck. Please contact them at support@pirate101.com, and they will be able to reset your character's location, which will get you up and running again. Please feel free to reference this message board post in your email to them.

Hope to see you in the skyways again soon!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
LAFR on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
Hey I am having a hard time trying to get on my musketeer. It keeps saying that your character is unable to enter the game. It then gives me the option to press OK or quit. I then press quit and reboot the game but still can not access it. This is a glitch and I hope its fix able Musketeer level 21
THAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY!!! It won't let me log on as my main character, who was in Subata Skyway at the time. One Eyed Jack, what should I do?

Administrator
Do as I recommended for LAFR above! The only way to clear this particular bug is to contact support to have them get you unstuck.

Ensign
Nov 17, 2012
This has been happening to me all day today since 11:00, which is like four hours ago! I can't log in on my main character, level 40 swashbuckler Smart Horace Reade. I was talking to this guy and started the quest "Everybody loves a party" or something like that and I had to go to this place (I'm in Mooshu) called "Moomori Clanhold" I think it's called. I glitched up and my shark just swayed side to side and I waited. I logged out, and whenever I logged in it said "Please Wait... Verifying Character" and then this thing that said "Error! Unable to enter game" and I tried liek 10 times I miss being able to work on my main character, I need some help too.

Smart Horace Reade

Ensign
Nov 17, 2012
I also don't understand the "Customer Support" stuff, I'm not an adult.

Ensign
Nov 17, 2012
Never mind somehow after two days I can go back on

Administrator
Artemis49 on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
Never mind somehow after two days I can go back on
Our Customer Support answered your Support Ticket and took care of the problem for you. Glad you're back in the skyways!

Ensign
Jul 01, 2009
Unfortunately, I've been battling this issue since August 8th. I send in my ticket, pirate gets unlocked, rinse and repeat. After the second time, support asked for the captain's log and a dx diag, which I gladly sent in. My character was unstuck for a day and a half after that. Now, sadly, he is stuck again. I have sent yet ANOTHER ticket to support and I am awaiting a reply. I know they are trying very hard to get to the bottom of this, especially as it appears that I am not the only one, but I miss my pirate.