Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Champion Weapons tradable?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 03, 2012
Hello! This is my first time ever posting on the Message Boards. (I mostly read the posts here from time to time) Anyways, I have a quick question.
I recently reached Champion a month ago and I noticed something weird. When you stitch a champ weapon to a different weapon like a random one, it can go in the shared bank even though it says no trade. Will this glitch get fixed in the near future? (this glitch has existed for years if I remember correctly or you might get banned for this i do not know)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Moonbird445 on Jul 18, 2021 wrote:
Hello! This is my first time ever posting on the Message Boards. (I mostly read the posts here from time to time) Anyways, I have a quick question.
I recently reached Champion a month ago and I noticed something weird. When you stitch a champ weapon to a different weapon like a random one, it can go in the shared bank even though it says no trade. Will this glitch get fixed in the near future? (this glitch has existed for years if I remember correctly or you might get banned for this i do not know)
Welcome to the message boards! I had no idea this was possible - were you stitching the appearance of a champion weapon to another weapon? That might be the reason it was possible.
Or did you choose the appearance of a bazaar weapon but keep the abilities of the champion weapon?

Ensign
Dec 03, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 19, 2021 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards! I had no idea this was possible - were you stitching the appearance of a champion weapon to another weapon? That might be the reason it was possible.
Or did you choose the appearance of a bazaar weapon but keep the abilities of the champion weapon?
Yes it was the appearance of the weapon. For example, I stitched the haywire daggers from the dreadnaught dungeon to the summer champion sabres. If I had them in my bank, the shared bank icon was grayed out. If I had the stitched sabres in my backpack, the shared bank icon lit up. I just found it weird.

Ensign
Dec 03, 2012
Moonbird445 on Jul 22, 2021 wrote:
Yes it was the appearance of the weapon. For example, I stitched the haywire daggers from the dreadnaught dungeon to the summer champion sabres. If I had them in my bank, the shared bank icon was grayed out. If I had the stitched sabres in my backpack, the shared bank icon lit up. I just found it weird.
I'm just leaving this here. If any KI developers wanna give clarification on how the champion weapons are able to go to the shared bank if they are stitched, even though they say no trade, I just wanna know if its a glitch that KI might have missed. Been waiting patiently on an answer.