Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Captain Morgan"? What?? Dialogue error!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
While on my Buccaneer Pirate, during the main storyline quest in Book 1, "Off the Hook!", after hearing the "Where we left off..." dialogue, I myself heard Barnabus saying his line, both in text & voiceover, "To save Captain Morgan and get Moe to help us find Ratbeard, we need to find the Golden Hook!", but this is just incorrect. There is no Captain Morgan in the P101 story... not right now, anyway. Barnabus is supposed to say, "To save Captain Gordon..." in his line in text & voice during that quest's "Where we left off..." moment. I would kindly ask of you to correct that error, so it would properly state Captain Gordon's name. I don't know who Captain Morgan is in P101, though, so I won't presume anything. Regardless, if those of you who have been paying attention being Buccaneers, listen to that dialogue error.

Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Aug 30, 2015 wrote:
While on my Buccaneer Pirate, during the main storyline quest in Book 1, "Off the Hook!", after hearing the "Where we left off..." dialogue, I myself heard Barnabus saying his line, both in text & voiceover, "To save Captain Morgan and get Moe to help us find Ratbeard, we need to find the Golden Hook!", but this is just incorrect. There is no Captain Morgan in the P101 story... not right now, anyway. Barnabus is supposed to say, "To save Captain Gordon..." in his line in text & voice during that quest's "Where we left off..." moment. I would kindly ask of you to correct that error, so it would properly state Captain Gordon's name. I don't know who Captain Morgan is in P101, though, so I won't presume anything. Regardless, if those of you who have been paying attention being Buccaneers, listen to that dialogue error.

Thanks!
You're right that should be corrected; BUT there is a Captain Morgan - we meet her in Scrimshaw for her quest to defeat stormsharks.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Aug 30, 2015 wrote:
You're right that should be corrected; BUT there is a Captain Morgan - we meet her in Scrimshaw for her quest to defeat stormsharks.
Oh, yeah! Captain Morgan Berry. I forgot. Sorry. Been busy getting plunged into adventures, I forget many things. Well, just thought I would bring this dialogue error to their attention.