Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Captain Hande Final Battle Bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 18, 2014
So I am on the quest "Bob's Your Uncle" (the quest where you promote your presidio companion at level 67) I fought captain hande the first time and I was defeated. When I came back into the instance / Area it puts me in the battle but not with him! It shows him standing there as an npc and only his dog minions join the battle and not him causing me to not be able to finish the quest. Please fix this!

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
El Veroaro on Jun 17, 2016 wrote:
So I am on the quest "Bob's Your Uncle" (the quest where you promote your presidio companion at level 67) I fought captain hande the first time and I was defeated. When I came back into the instance / Area it puts me in the battle but not with him! It shows him standing there as an npc and only his dog minions join the battle and not him causing me to not be able to finish the quest. Please fix this!
Same I have this very irritating problem too exactly the same as yours

I really hope this gets fixed soon

Ensign
Feb 14, 2012
I wrote my own story on this to so please Kingsisle fix this bug my Dead Mike is terrible without it.

Ensign
Feb 14, 2012
It worked for me ty Kingsisle for fixing this bug

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
I am glad KI made Captain Hande repeatable so that we can complete the quest

Loving my new Crab Champion

Ensign
Apr 07, 2014
Cameddy123 on Jun 23, 2016 wrote:
It worked for me ty Kingsisle for fixing this bug
i have an issue where captain hande doesnt spawn and i need to talk to him to end the quest, any advice on how to fix this?

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012