Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't Even Log In to the Test Realm

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
Everytime I try to log in, I get: "Error 107: You were unable to connect to Pirate101". Is this problem on my side, the Pirate101 side, or what? It might also help to know that I have downloaded the test realm before it became live again recently. I really wanna try the new stuff. X(

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Pirate Master on Oct 1, 2017 wrote:
Everytime I try to log in, I get: "Error 107: You were unable to connect to Pirate101". Is this problem on my side, the Pirate101 side, or what? It might also help to know that I have downloaded the test realm before it became live again recently. I really wanna try the new stuff. X(
excuse me, you might not of heard, but the test realm isn't online until new stuff comes out to test. if that's not the issue, idk.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirate Master on Oct 1, 2017 wrote:
There is no longer a test realm because the new stuff is now in the on-line game. Check the Up Date Notes, talk to the Pelican ( Mickey ) about Ship PVP and the Team up ledger, and see Captain Avery.