Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't complete mission

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 16, 2013
Hi.

Firstly, I tried contacting support but every time I click on the link it says 'Can not connect to this page'. The rest of your site seems to be working fine.

My problem Is with one of the final missions in Aquila; 'Caduceus You Say'. I am instructed to travel to Laestrygen to 'Find the stout branch'. However when I get there, there is no completion to the mission.. ie. There's no option to press x.

Thanks.

Administrator
Hi! If you have problems accessing the support page, please send them an email directly at support@pirate101.com.

Can you try moving to a different realm for me and see if that clears up the issue with the Stout Branch that you're experiencing?

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
May 16, 2013
Hi

Yes that did eventually work.. I first went from Blind Mew to Avery but that did not work. But then I tried a non-crowded world and that did.

Thanks