Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't complete a flock of seagulls quest.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Just what the title says.

There's a bug with the sivella seagull in that the game won't register as you finding it. I've tried logging out both to character select and to the desktop, I've tried switching first mates, followers, talking to zeke, leaving the laurentine library where the seagull is and I've even tried switching my follower and nothing works.

If you could please look at this bug and fix it, that would be great because as it stands right now, a flock of seagulls can't be complete since this stubborn little bird won't come with us.

Administrator
I just want to be sure here, there are two seagulls in Sivella, one in the library and one outside in Sivella itself. Can you do me a favor and just check the other seagull there in Sivella (even if it the quest says the other seagull is the one you found)?

I added the quest to one of my characters today and I was unable to recreate the issue, but that doesn't mean something else isn't up.

Let me know!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 5, 2013 wrote:
I just want to be sure here, there are two seagulls in Sivella, one in the library and one outside in Sivella itself. Can you do me a favor and just check the other seagull there in Sivella (even if it the quest says the other seagull is the one you found)?

I added the quest to one of my characters today and I was unable to recreate the issue, but that doesn't mean something else isn't up.

Let me know!
Okay, I completely forgot about the second sivella seagull outside of the library. I had thought that there was only one seagull in the library and didn't even think that there was a second one. Thanks for helping out jack, I really appreciate it.