Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bug with soul shroud talent?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 23, 2011
Ok so recently I got the death's bargain loot item from the nefarious five. According to the text it is supposed to drain health and give 50% of the drained health to yourself when you are below 50% of your health. Well, the next time I did tower of moo manchu and my health got below 50%, soul shroud DID NOT WORK AT ALL. But yet when the nefarious five swashbuckler gets below 50% health it works just fine for him. Is this a bug, or is soul shroud just a useless talent?

Developer
We've had a couple of reports and we're looking into it.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
stormninja542 on Sep 29, 2014 wrote:
Ok so recently I got the death's bargain loot item from the nefarious five. According to the text it is supposed to drain health and give 50% of the drained health to yourself when you are below 50% of your health. Well, the next time I did tower of moo manchu and my health got below 50%, soul shroud DID NOT WORK AT ALL. But yet when the nefarious five swashbuckler gets below 50% health it works just fine for him. Is this a bug, or is soul shroud just a useless talent?
I had this Problem too.