Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bug with Davy Jones' Reach?

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but every time I use Davy Jones' Reach, the enemy seems to critical more then less. Like, the enemy hasn't gotten a critical all the battle (which is good) so I use Davy Jones' Reach to make sure they DON'T critical, then one of those guys gets a critical and criticals most of the turns he's alive. It's probably nothing, but its just something I noticed. I'm not sure if Mutineer's Grasp and Hoodoo Touch are the same way. I was fighting Ettins when I noticed this, by they way.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
coolster50 on May 31, 2013 wrote:
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but every time I use Davy Jones' Reach, the enemy seems to critical more then less. Like, the enemy hasn't gotten a critical all the battle (which is good) so I use Davy Jones' Reach to make sure they DON'T critical, then one of those guys gets a critical and criticals most of the turns he's alive. It's probably nothing, but its just something I noticed. I'm not sure if Mutineer's Grasp and Hoodoo Touch are the same way. I was fighting Ettins when I noticed this, by they way.
Davy Jones reach does not lower crit it lowers damage.

We have other skills already that lower crit

Captain
May 02, 2009
CaptainBlackBart on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
Davy Jones reach does not lower crit it lowers damage.

We have other skills already that lower crit
The card says deals damage and reduces critical chance, but the debuff says Reduce Damage