Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

bug in Yagizawa village

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 22, 2011
Incense burner cannot be used in Yagivawa vilage.Was doing the " hastle the winds down " quest and couldnt finish it cause of that.I even did the sidequest given by the NPC near by,thought it will help(she was pretty near the burner)but no luck,. It must be some bug i guess and hopefully it will be soon fixed. Regards

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
aranta on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
Incense burner cannot be used in Yagivawa vilage.Was doing the " hastle the winds down " quest and couldnt finish it cause of that.I even did the sidequest given by the NPC near by,thought it will help(she was pretty near the burner)but no luck,. It must be some bug i guess and hopefully it will be soon fixed. Regards
Hi Aranta, welcome to the message boards. Have you tried logging out and back in? Sometimes I have that issue where the quest arrow just fades and no X will show up and when I log out and in or just reboot the game, it has always fixed it for me.

Administrator
aranta on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
Hi! Unfortunately this quest is having a slight issue these days, and I've taken the liberty of contacting Customer Support for you to see if we can help you progress in this quest. If you don't see an email from our Customer Support soon, you may want to contact them directly at support@pirate101.com or through the Customer Support form.)

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*