Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bring me my bow! Hand in not working.

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
So since the Valencia part 2 update came out, I decided to continue my privateer and finish Aquila. But I defeated medusa for Medea and Ulysses, and Medea teleported me back to Ithaca, and I went to talk to Ulysses. But he Had a gray question mark above his head like I had not gotten his bow back, but I had, and the question mark should be yellow instead of gray, because my quest now says "Talk to Ulysses in humble cave". Kingsisle, if you can fix this, thank you.

Morgan Freeman - level 67

Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
qwerty78202 on Jun 26, 2016 wrote:
So since the Valencia part 2 update came out, I decided to continue my privateer and finish Aquila. But I defeated medusa for Medea and Ulysses, and Medea teleported me back to Ithaca, and I went to talk to Ulysses. But he Had a gray question mark above his head like I had not gotten his bow back, but I had, and the question mark should be yellow instead of gray, because my quest now says "Talk to Ulysses in humble cave". Kingsisle, if you can fix this, thank you.

Morgan Freeman - level 67
I just now received this bug on my witchdoctor, so he is in the same boat now :( It seems that this bug can be replicated, so it would be nice if this was fixed.