Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Book 4 Side quest badge

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 27, 2009
I am a level 39 witch doctor. I am collecting all the side quest as i venture through the spiral. But I noticed i was missing book 4. I went back through valencia, flotsum, and scrimshaw and saw no other side quest to complete. Am I missing something? Or is it a bug?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
1lizarddemon on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
I am a level 39 witch doctor. I am collecting all the side quest as i venture through the spiral. But I noticed i was missing book 4. I went back through valencia, flotsum, and scrimshaw and saw no other side quest to complete. Am I missing something? Or is it a bug?
Did you try the Gold Mine? At the dock, there's a Monquistan who has two quests, his second quest shows up after you've been to Monquista.

Ensign
Dec 29, 2012
Same problem here, I just finished Book 4 with my Buccaneer and have the same issue. Did 4 side quests in Valencia; Zeke's quest, and 8 side quests in Tradewinds. I have not found any others and the ones I completed match up with Wiki's list. It has been a while since my Witchdoctor has completed Book 4, and I thought there was more in Valencia. Did something change with the last update, or is it a glitch?

Ensign
Dec 29, 2012
Thanks Anecorbie, I missed that one, now I have the Chapter 4 badge.