Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Boochbear Speech Error

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Everytime I log onto my Level 65 Characters (All Five Classes) who have finished the game, I get one of those "Welcome Back Pirate..Here's where we left off" messages, but this message says I've got to track down Ratbeard and collect Captain Gunn's Will, I think my Pirates are a little too advanced for that task :P

Just thought I'd let you guys know! :P

Visit Adventures of the Spiral today for tips and tricks on how to improve your gameplay.
Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
AoS Sheldon on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
Everytime I log onto my Level 65 Characters (All Five Classes) who have finished the game, I get one of those "Welcome Back Pirate..Here's where we left off" messages, but this message says I've got to track down Ratbeard and collect Captain Gunn's Will, I think my Pirates are a little too advanced for that task :P

So, the rat turned traitor? I could have guess that would happen. Or maybe it is a glitch. Or maybe your pirates aren't advanced enough for that task? I guess we'll never know...

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
I think it has something to do with the rats. They have been giving new quests, so that might be the issue. I get this too on my swashbuckler.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
AoS Sheldon on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:

Yea my max pirates get the same speech too. I just assume that Boochbeard must be talking to that pirate running past me and I just overheard him.

Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
Welcome to the boards, I think I know what's the problem. Have you finished all storyline quests before new Skull Island expansion showed up? Probably you just started or finished new Blood Shoals quests and game thinks you are in that part of storyline! Happy sailing!

Community Leader
Jojimbo101 on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
Welcome to the boards, I think I know what's the problem. Have you finished all storyline quests before new Skull Island expansion showed up? Probably you just started or finished new Blood Shoals quests and game thinks you are in that part of storyline! Happy sailing!
I've been here a loooong time, just been very quiet :P

Thanks for that tip, I haven't done that questline yet, thanks for letting me know.

Happy Sailing to you too!

Visit Adventures of the Spiral today for tips and tricks on how to improve your gameplay.
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
What Ratbeard betrayed the crew once we reach max ? Tell me this is a joke or at least a bug.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
this is a simple bug, remember when KI announced they EXTENDED the free to play sites? well if your max or very high pirate already didn't do those, that's your new "storyline" quest