Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bonnie Anne's Quick Draw isn't activating

AuthorMessage
Commodore
May 31, 2009
Hi!

I was farming Zenda the other day when I noticed something odd with Bonnie Anne. She has Quick Draw 1, and seems to not be activating it. Once I realized this, I started keeping a closer eye on her and found that she wasn't triggering it at all when targeted by a Musketeer enemy. I have seen her use it many times in the past, so I am wondering if this is a bug that slipped in with the recent updates.

What makes this even more odd is that I have talked to several other players who say their Bonnie Anne is using Quick Draw just fine. Is it something that I am doing that makes her power not activate? Any help here would be much appreciated.

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2013
I'm having the same problem.

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
MistyDragon13 on Dec 24, 2014 wrote:
Hi!

I was farming Zenda the other day when I noticed something odd with Bonnie Anne. She has Quick Draw 1, and seems to not be activating it. Once I realized this, I started keeping a closer eye on her and found that she wasn't triggering it at all when targeted by a Musketeer enemy. I have seen her use it many times in the past, so I am wondering if this is a bug that slipped in with the recent updates.

What makes this even more odd is that I have talked to several other players who say their Bonnie Anne is using Quick Draw just fine. Is it something that I am doing that makes her power not activate? Any help here would be much appreciated.
I've had the same problem with other Musketeer companions in addition to Bonnie; however, Quick Draw still does trigger for my Musketeer character (so hooray for that ).

Ensign
Jul 07, 2013
Same problem here, please fix it at some point KI