Big guns

AuthorMessage
Sweet Talker
Dec 18, 2012
Hello there i noticed that Big Gun card doesn't work inside temples in maruzame, or if it works it just deploy one tile on fire, also if i target an empty area it doesn't proc anything; i tested it inside Presidio dungeon and worked fine.

Sweet Talker
Dec 18, 2012
I did more experiments with big guns (or bug guns ), now at Lo Pan instance, i dropped the bombs in a square with a lot of skeletons in a circle formation, it killed them and then dropped 2 lines of 3 squares of fire trap, wich disappeared after 3 turns; next game i used the skill on a single isolated enemy, it killed it, the fire appeared in that square until the end of the same turn the skeleton died.

Hmmmm for a moment i thought to had understood how it works (deploy fire on enemy death) but these results make me to think the skill is bugged ^^, if someone could confirm i would be pleased thx .

Developer
It is working as designed.

Not all tiles are designated as "enemy tiles," especially on land battle boards.

Sweet Talker
Dec 18, 2012
Ratbeard on Mar 5, 2013 wrote:
It is working as designed.

Not all tiles are designated as "enemy tiles," especially on land battle boards.
Ok and specifically what "enemy tiles" means? How could i identify them? I could understand if this means the tiles of an enemy ship, but why for example in Lo Pan instance if i nuke those skeletons with this skill why sometimes it drop fire and sometimes not? Even if i use the skill in the same area?

Thx in advance

Developer
"On an enemy ship" is a good start.

There is no plan to designate those enemy tiles-- it tends to clutter the combat UI, especially when the battleboard is what I charitably call "irregular."

I don't design the battleboards; there are other Designers who do that. And I have seen some wacky battleboards-- usually in cases where the script calls for the enemy to appear in unexpected places.

Treat the fires as bonus damage.

Sweet Talker
Dec 18, 2012