Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bed Rest Bug?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 23, 2013
So I got Nurse Quinn as a companion reward for Swashbuckler and then my whole party died in a dungeon so I woke them all up again and decided to go at it again. Nurse Quinn died again in the dungeon, but after that the rest of my party healed their wounds but Nurse Quinn had to have bed rest. So I sent her to bed rest for 30 minutes and then her timer was stuck on 0. Now I can't get rid of that inury because the timer is stuck at 0. Am I missing something here? Do your companions get permanently damaged when you wake them up from being wounded and they die again?

Developer
We're aware of this issue and will be fixing it imminently.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
I have run into another issue with Bed Rest. When I have a companion that I have woken up die again, they refuse to stay in bed. I have to send them back to Bed Rest again every time I enter a new zone.

Administrator
Melody Fisher on May 20, 2014 wrote:
I have run into another issue with Bed Rest. When I have a companion that I have woken up die again, they refuse to stay in bed. I have to send them back to Bed Rest again every time I enter a new zone.
Hi, Melody! Is this still happening after last night's update?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*