Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Beast Master Banner is still not working!!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 27, 2010
So I got the Beast Master Banner and it still doesn't work correctly the banner says that it will boost anything on the battlefield as long as its a beast so I placed the banner down and summoned some scorpions but the banner didn't boost I heard this problem got fixed before but it's still not fixed please fix this as soon as possible thanks.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Jospez on Aug 13, 2017 wrote:
So I got the Beast Master Banner and it still doesn't work correctly the banner says that it will boost anything on the battlefield as long as its a beast so I placed the banner down and summoned some scorpions but the banner didn't boost I heard this problem got fixed before but it's still not fixed please fix this as soon as possible thanks.
This isn't a bug. The Banner will only boost those beasts that are already on the battle board. Summon Scorpions first, then use the banner.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Jospez on Aug 13, 2017 wrote:
This isn't a glitch. You did the actions backwards. The banner works like this. You have to first summon the scorpions then drop the banner down. I hope this helped and good luck out there in the skyways!