Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

base statistic increase?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2011
Hello,

In the update notes, it said that each classes base stat would be increased slightly, and it mentioned that a witch doctor's will would increase as an example. Today, my level 65 witch doctor still has a base will of 55, which is the same that I think I had yesterday. Was it supposed to be higher?

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
stormy quentin ver... on Dec 11, 2013 wrote:
Hello,

In the update notes, it said that each classes base stat would be increased slightly, and it mentioned that a witch doctor's will would increase as an example. Today, my level 65 witch doctor still has a base will of 55, which is the same that I think I had yesterday. Was it supposed to be higher?
I know what you mean. I was on my swash (65) and my agility didn't increase in live or test realm. Perhaps they'd forgotten about it, although i doubt it.
Maybe they they're still working at it, which is probably the most likely answer.

See you in the skways (or most likely the brawling hall).

Merciless Jean Percy, 65
Merciless Jack Ramsey, 45

Administrator
Hi! Thanks for your report. This was forwarded to our designers, and they will be reviewing the recent changes to Base Statistics to ensure the changes were applied correctly.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Administrator
Take another look at this for us! The update last night should have improved your base statistics.

Enjoy!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
My Witchdoctor's Base Will went up by 15 to 70 today, along with my Swashbuckler's agility. Pretty awesome cause now my Witchdoctor's Will is 115 all together.