Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Aquila Quest "Like Father Like Son"

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 26, 2010
Hi, I was just wanting to report that the quest "Like Father Like Son" seems to be bugged. Te quest giver in Nova Aquila, cannot think of his nae, specifically asks for wax from cyclopes' ears in his dialogue. However, when it comes time to retrieve said wax the quest helper instead directs you back to Daedalus. It does not order a confrontation with the Cyclopes at all.

Thanks, Kellen

Administrator
Thank you for your report! We'll take a look at it.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kellen795 on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I was just wanting to report that the quest "Like Father Like Son" seems to be bugged. Te quest giver in Nova Aquila, cannot think of his nae, specifically asks for wax from cyclopes' ears in his dialogue. However, when it comes time to retrieve said wax the quest helper instead directs you back to Daedalus. It does not order a confrontation with the Cyclopes at all.

Thanks, Kellen
Welcome to the message boards Kellen. Great catch there. I never picked up on that. I mean I remember him saying that but I always forgot about it in the excitement of the game. Your kind of observational skills are gonna come in handy.