Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Annoying Bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 03, 2010
Hey everyone! So recently I was questing and i'm pretty sure I was entering Marleybone. My quest was to talk to a Marleybonian dog in Hamamitsu Village and when I walked up to the home she was in my screen completely froze and I couldn't move. I logged out and when I pressed "Play" for that character it said verifying character for about 30 seconds then said, " Character unable to enter game. Please quit and try again." I tried again. Then again. And once more. I re-installed Pirate101 and even tried on a different computer. No luck. Is anyone else experiencing this bug? Also, I contacted Pirate101 explaining my situation. They haven't responded yet. Does anyone know if they respond on Sundays? Thanks for anyone who can relate or help me with this situation and/or can answer my question . See ya in the Spiral!

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy,

I'm sorry your character seems to be stuck. If you get the "verifying character" error, emailing support@pirate101.com is the correct course of action. They will be able to assist you.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Michael Redfist on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
Hey everyone! So recently I was questing and i'm pretty sure I was entering Marleybone. My quest was to talk to a Marleybonian dog in Hamamitsu Village and when I walked up to the home she was in my screen completely froze and I couldn't move. I logged out and when I pressed "Play" for that character it said verifying character for about 30 seconds then said, " Character unable to enter game. Please quit and try again." I tried again. Then again. And once more. I re-installed Pirate101 and even tried on a different computer. No luck. Is anyone else experiencing this bug? Also, I contacted Pirate101 explaining my situation. They haven't responded yet. Does anyone know if they respond on Sundays? Thanks for anyone who can relate or help me with this situation and/or can answer my question . See ya in the Spiral!
Hello Michael Redfist and welcome to the boards. I am quite sure the fine KI crew will fix you up and have you back to questing soon. In the meantime, just wanted to say HI and welcome you aboard.

Ensign
Oct 03, 2010
Thanks Bonnie Contacted them earlier, and thanks Valkoor! Happy to be aboard.

Ensign
Oct 03, 2010
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Michael Redfist on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
Also, is emailing help@kingsisle.com also ok
It sure is. Goes to the same great & helpful folk.