Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ancient tunnels change colour

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Hey when this bug happened I was in the skull island ancient tunnels I was lvl 27 I think it was 3:30 I was doing the quest where you try to stop jack becoming undead pre quest is the side quest in flotsam where you get bones McGee I went so far that I found undead it happened when I found the skeletal warriors that had red hoods or capes instead of green then the floor everything went brown Grey and black it was Grey for 3 seconds black for 3 seconds same with brown and repeated I had no other pirates with me and my first mate was a lvl 29 batacuda

Administrator
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
Hey when this bug happened I was in the skull island ancient tunnels I was lvl 27 I think it was 3:30 I was doing the quest where you try to stop jack becoming undead pre quest is the side quest in flotsam where you get bones McGee I went so far that I found undead it happened when I found the skeletal warriors that had red hoods or capes instead of green then the floor everything went brown Grey and black it was Grey for 3 seconds black for 3 seconds same with brown and repeated I had no other pirates with me and my first mate was a lvl 29 batacuda
HI! I'm having a hard time understanding the bug, and perhaps you could explain this section with a little more detail for me if possible:

"I found the skeletal warriors that had red hoods or capes instead of green then the floor everything went brown Grey and black it was Grey for 3 seconds black for 3 seconds same with brown and repeated"

Are you saying that the floor cycled its color from grey to black to brown every 3 seconds?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
HI! I'm having a hard time understanding the bug, and perhaps you could explain this section with a little more detail for me if possible:

"I found the skeletal warriors that had red hoods or capes instead of green then the floor everything went brown Grey and black it was Grey for 3 seconds black for 3 seconds same with brown and repeated"

Are you saying that the floor cycled its color from grey to black to brown every 3 seconds?
Yes it did approximately around that I found it annoying with more detail its this
I was in they ancient tunnels in skull island I was doing the quest that you do after the quest that you get bones McGee completing this quest gives you a hidden badge my first mate was a lvl 29 batacuda I went for along time following the direction of the quest I found idea enemies in the tunnels and as you might know or should explore there are skeletal warriors they have a hood or cape of some sort and have a small axe it happened that the skeletal warriors capes/hoods turned red because I must have gotten very far
Then the bug happened as told until I entered the shrine there
Basically if you went far enough that you found skeletal warriors in the ancient tunnels in skull island and you found the ones with red hoods or capes the bug would happen

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
Yes it did approximately around that I found it annoying with more detail its this
I was in they ancient tunnels in skull island I was doing the quest that you do after the quest that you get bones McGee completing this quest gives you a hidden badge my first mate was a lvl 29 batacuda I went for along time following the direction of the quest I found idea enemies in the tunnels and as you might know or should explore there are skeletal warriors they have a hood or cape of some sort and have a small axe it happened that the skeletal warriors capes/hoods turned red because I must have gotten very far
Then the bug happened as told until I entered the shrine there
Basically if you went far enough that you found skeletal warriors in the ancient tunnels in skull island and you found the ones with red hoods or capes the bug would happen
I wonder if you are describing the red you get when the texture is not loading right. Here is a shot of it happening. Is this the red you are seeing?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
No you know the skeletal warriors in the ancient tunnels they have capes and they had green ones then they eventually got red capes then the bug happens

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
No you know the skeletal warriors in the ancient tunnels they have capes and they had green ones then they eventually got red capes then the bug happens
I understand what you mean, the clothing is red. I was just curious if it was the same kind of red when the texture fails to load.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013