Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

All of my Karma Chameleons are broken

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I don't know why but all of the Karma Chameleon I got from the birthday boxes are not getting more than 300 health no matter how much they train. At level 62 they should have 1500 but they get to 300 and stop is this the way there designed or is something wrong with them. I like the little buggers and they give good stats but you can't take them in a fight like they are. There like point sponges they suck up training points and don't get any bigger can some one on the staff check and see what's wrong with them.

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I just tryed to feed my karma chameleon a snack he should have gotten 28 points for it he only recieved 5 of the 28 points he had 38 to start with add 28 he should have been up to 66 health he came out with 44 health some thing is wrong with these pets please some one on staff check this out