accidentally trashed gladiator shoes

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
740
It was around 12:12 central on my level 52 swashbuckler Dead-Eye Tyler Colins

The shoes were the level 40+ shoes from the empire bundle and I accidentally deleted them when making room in my backpack. Please support can you help me get my shoes back :(

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
740
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
740
Btw sent this to support as well since I finally found out how to get help from them

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
740
Huh they suddenly appeared. (guessing support replaced them but there is one "problem")
The Gladiator Gaiters aren't level 40 but instead are level 50 now. o. O

Administrator
If you have any issues like this, your best course of action is to contact support@pirate101.com and they'll be sure to help you get things sorted out.

Best of luck with your shoes!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
740
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
If you have any issues like this, your best course of action is to contact support@pirate101.com and they'll be sure to help you get things sorted out.

Best of luck with your shoes!
Thanks, I did manage to get them back (Wrong level but still usable and even stronger so I wont complain :P)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
Huh they suddenly appeared. (guessing support replaced them but there is one "problem")
The Gladiator Gaiters aren't level 40 but instead are level 50 now. o. O
Lol maybe your fast growing pirate will grow into them quickly

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
740
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
Lol maybe your fast growing pirate will grow into them quickly
Well my Swashbuckler can still wear them, but my poor other pirates will have some complications at level 40 XD.

My Swashbuckler: "Here is the hat and robes I used at level 40"
My Buccaneer: "Where is the shoes?"
My Swashbuckler: "You will inherent them at level 50"

Note: I usually past used gear since they become out dated eventually (did this in wizard101 as well)

Ensign
Sep 03, 2010
1
I am having a similar problem, i gave the gladiator clothes to my musketeer for level 20+ and...well i sold them on accident, i was soon to be level 20 on my musketeer so i thought i could wait until i leveled up a bit more, when i started to sell some things i sold those as well without meaning to, i tried sending a message to support twice but i didn't get any help back so any idea what i should do?

Musketeer lvl 21 Wicked Blaze Nightingale
Swashbuckler lvl 65 Black Wolf Nightingale
Witchdoctor lvl 41 Bloody Wolf Silver