Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Accessing Site on Mac

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
Lately I haven't been able to access the Pirate 101 site on my Mac. It says that the site is having maintenance that will be done in 30 minutes, but I've been online for 2 hours and it never improved. This has been happening since April 15th and I've been able to access it before on the same Mac. It's the second newest version of Mac, and I'm able to access other sites on it. Any advice?

Administrator
This sounds very concerning!

I forwarded this on to our Web experts! I'll let you know if they have any advice to share.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Administrator
Ok, so our Web Guru was able to get to the Pirate101 web site from Safari (version 5.1.7 (6534.57.2)), Firefox (6.0 and 20.0), and Chrome (version 26.0.1410.65) without any issues on a Mac. He asked for a few details:

1) Are you using Safari or some other browser?
2) What version of the browser are you using?
3) Specifically what URL are you trying to get to?
4) Have you tried clearing your browser cache?
5) If you're still having issues, please send a screenshot of what you're seeing to community@pirate101.com.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
Thanks for the advice! I'll try those tomorrow.

Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
So I tried doing all those things today and it still didn't work. I switched the browser (I've been using the Firefox version right before 12.0) and cleaned the browser cache, but nothing.

It's not a computer problem because I switched to a different Mac and it still didn't work.

I'll get a screenshot emailed to that address as soon as I can.

(**Note: URL doesn't appear to be working so I removed it--repost? - One-Eyed Jack)

Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
The Fire Buccaneer on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
So I tried doing all those things today and it still didn't work. I switched the browser (I've been using the Firefox version right before 12.0) and cleaned the browser cache, but nothing.

It's not a computer problem because I switched to a different Mac and it still didn't work.

I'll get a screenshot emailed to that address as soon as I can.

(**Note: URL doesn't appear to be working so I removed it--repost? - One-Eyed Jack)
So apparently it might just be the URL? I'll try searching for it and clicking on the link. If that's the only problem, LOL.