Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Hacker Problem! And A Reporting Probelm

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 14, 2013
Let me first start off by saying, I am sorry to all if I am wrong. I am very careful to say what I have concluded and hope I am not false to accuse anyone, but it is perfectly clear that people are using cheats to advance themselves ingame.
1 People have more than once told me they were using "speed hawk, speed engine and other terms I do not remember for farming", is this legal? If it is legal to use these then please tell me where I can use them, if it is NOT legal please make it so that people are not able to use them for advancing themselves unfairly in-game. I have even been told when farming tyler "you cannot run with us without using speed engine" (I think the hack was called that)" (IF YOU DON"T BELIEVE ME CHECK BACK LOG ON MY CHAT PLEASE AND YOU WILL SEE I SPEAK TRUTH) . This is totally unfair to people who are out there farming there heart out and trying to LEGALLY advance in the game for others to be using hacks to do it much faster and easier. UNLESS this is all (above board?) and if it is please tell me how to do it myself.

2 OK, I know what is going on in some peoples mind already, "if you think someone is hacking report it!" and I would totally agree, but there is a problem with doing that. If I was to report somone who "say" they are hacking and it turns out they are not, I could get my own account banned. Since there is no proof I can provide that they are hacking, I turn to this forum asking KI to fix this problem. STOP the hackers please, and make a way for us to report VERY strange behavior in the way the game play changes when some people join your group and so on.

3 Another thing that is even is even worse than hacking to farm in my opinion, but I think it may be possible that if people are hacking in PVE then they are also hacking in PVP. I know it makes me sound like a sore loser to suggest this, but I honestly think it could be going on. Again, no way for me to prove it as bugs can happen in strange ways "like pet not going away" and such, but there are certain players I refuse to name who tend to CONSISTANTLY have strange things happen in battle. I say again, I have no proof but would ask KI to investigate and I understand that if you make it too easy for us to report things then we will report so much our reports will mean nothing.

On one final note, I just recently tried playing another game, but it was TOTALLY overrun with hackers. You could not even farm for all the glitches and bugs from hacking players. It was terrible. I was told by some players that the game was old and didn't use to be that way. I don't want to see this happen to this game as I much like this game. PLease respond to let me know this will be dealt with and I am sorry to bother you with this as I know you are busy.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

If someone is telling you they are using a speed hack, or "cheat engine," you are welcome to report them by sending an email to support@pirate101.com.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*