Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A forum glitch?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Hey I was recently checking out the message boards on the wizard101 when I noticed that I was actually able to say a reply despite not having membership for it at the time. Is this a glitch or does having membership for one game allow you to post on both message boards?

Please reply soon

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
Hey I was recently checking out the message boards on the wizard101 when I noticed that I was actually able to say a reply despite not having membership for it at the time. Is this a glitch or does having membership for one game allow you to post on both message boards?

Please reply soon
Perhaps you have purchased crowns? If the accounts are linked, maybe the crowns purchases count towards both.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
Perhaps you have purchased crowns? If the accounts are linked, maybe the crowns purchases count towards both.
That could be it :O I did buy crowns recently and maybe that's why I can. Maybe One-Eyed Jack could confirm if buying crowns allows such?

Administrator
Not a glitch! Check this thread here.

“Both the Pirate101 and Wizard101 Message Boards are open for everyone to read, however only current paying Players* have permission to post.

*Current Paying Players are players with a currently active Membership, or players who have made a purchase of Crowns in the past 30 days.”

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
Not a glitch! Check this thread here.

“Both the Pirate101 and Wizard101 Message Boards are open for everyone to read, however only current paying Players* have permission to post.

*Current Paying Players are players with a currently active Membership, or players who have made a purchase of Crowns in the past 30 days.”
:O that makes complete sense. I did buy crowns recently so that's what happened. Thanks Jack