Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A few bugs that need squashed!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 10, 2010
Ok, first off, the level 55+ Jackrabbit Juju doubloons! When using them, Musketeers that have trained double tap 2, no longer get to use double tap at all during that round. This always happens and is easily verified, as I have a group of friends that can vouch for this bug. It happens consistently and constantly.

Now, this one, we have not pinpointed out, but for some reason, in the tower of Moo Manchu, hide will stop working. Not that the rounds have run out or anything, it will even be hidden while running through the statues and then the hide disappears and normal damage is done. No idea why and it is nothing consistent, so I can not keep reproducing this bug, but it HAS happened more than once.

Also, both the Marchioness and Witchdoctor shark companion have the cleanse spell, can't remember the exact name of the spell atm, but I am sure everyone knows what I am talking about, because it removes all buffs and is supposed to also remove all debuffs. Well, a major flaw or bug that really needs to be squashed, is that it does not remove the Terror-Cotta Warriors Vicious Charge accuracy debuff. Please fix this asap!

These are the main things that I can remember at the moment, I will post again if I think of anymore.

Thanks

Bosun
May 10, 2010
Oh yes, another bug that crossed my mind. There are several companions, that if you train them in a critical hit card, it clears that training and does not grant them the critical hit card. However, it will light up again that they are in need of training after you close the window and open it again, so you are not losing anything really, except that you can never gain a critical hit card on that companion, even if you so choose to spend an epic talent on it.

Please fix these bugs, eventually, or at least acknowledge that they exist. Thanks

Developer
Darth JT on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:
Oh yes, another bug that crossed my mind. There are several companions, that if you train them in a critical hit card, it clears that training and does not grant them the critical hit card. However, it will light up again that they are in need of training after you close the window and open it again, so you are not losing anything really, except that you can never gain a critical hit card on that companion, even if you so choose to spend an epic talent on it.

Please fix these bugs, eventually, or at least acknowledge that they exist. Thanks
1) I believe I have found the bug with Double Tap 3.

2) Power cards should not be "trainable" on companions-- my intent is to give those cards away for free. I have a task set to fix this, and when it is fixed, you should find that these companions have a point free to spend.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
Ratbeard on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:
1) I believe I have found the bug with Double Tap 3.

2) Power cards should not be "trainable" on companions-- my intent is to give those cards away for free. I have a task set to fix this, and when it is fixed, you should find that these companions have a point free to spend.
Thank you for finding the bug with Double Tap 3, that was definitely unfair as we wanted to use jack rabbit juju doubloons at times, but running with 2 musketeers, we decided it wouldn't be worth it and decided to save them for a later date.

As for power cards, this is awesome news, hopefully that means even the Mighty EL TORO will finally eventually get one? Fingers crossed!

Ok, another bug though, that I remembered, my witchdoctor has the Hoodoo Bundle robe with Readied Spell and we used the Jack Rabbit Juju doubloon, which gives him the awesome ability to have readied spell 2 or 3, either or, but the range is like the old Louis Le Bisque over-watch was, range of 5 rather than 2, I am sure this is not intended.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, the biggest bug I wanted to report. Okay, on my Swashbuckler, she has both the Dutchman's Garnet and the Shrimpy Garnet, both come with Weapon Mastery +5%. When you look at them in the talents section it shows both combined, but with only +9%. Same for my Musketeer, his also says only +9%.

Well, my Witchdoctor, as you know, now has the Moo Manchu Staff of Power, which gives him a Base will increase of +5 and Mojo Mastery +5%! He also has the Dutchman's Sapphire and Shrimpy Sapphire that also give Mojo Mastery +5%, but when you check the Talents Page, it shows all 3, but only increase of 12%??? Is this a display issue or an actual bug?