Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

2 person morph glitch/lag

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
Does anyone else have the problem where after you morph with another player, the loading screen comes up but doesn't go away? I can still type messages (without looking), hear people talking and jumping, and run around; but the loading screen is still up! Does this happen to anyone else or just me? The past three times I have morphed it has done this, and only with two person morpher. Thanks.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Red Lenora Noble on Nov 14, 2016 wrote:
Does anyone else have the problem where after you morph with another player, the loading screen comes up but doesn't go away? I can still type messages (without looking), hear people talking and jumping, and run around; but the loading screen is still up! Does this happen to anyone else or just me? The past three times I have morphed it has done this, and only with two person morpher. Thanks.
I haven't heard or experienced this problem myself; however, I have experienced being sent to "the black abyss" ( just a black screen with your character. The only way to escape this situation is by going to the character select screen.
I think it's because, no matter on what realm you're morphing the game ( for some reason ) sends you to Avery realm.