Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

2 bugs I have noticed

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 29, 2009
I have recently been noticing a group of bugs:

1. If I am in a Tavern and there is an NPC with a side quest and I go into the cellar and comeback the NPC will automatically start talking to me as if I had talked to them to see what the quest is.

2. Also during combat there are many cases where a companion would move and automatically turn and face a random direction. This also effects how they are attacked. I have noticed cases where my companions would get attacked from behind because my companion would not face that attacker.

Administrator
Line Mountain on Jun 12, 2014 wrote:
I have recently been noticing a group of bugs:

1. If I am in a Tavern and there is an NPC with a side quest and I go into the cellar and comeback the NPC will automatically start talking to me as if I had talked to them to see what the quest is.

2. Also during combat there are many cases where a companion would move and automatically turn and face a random direction. This also effects how they are attacked. I have noticed cases where my companions would get attacked from behind because my companion would not face that attacker.
Hi!

1. I'll see if Ratbeard knows the answer to this.

2. This is due to a change in the recent update, Players and Companions now face the nearest enemy in combat.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
I can explain first bug and how it happens:

Whenever you change zones (for example porting back to marked zone, or entering doors), and in new zone if you appear close to interactive NPC, game automatically talks to them (clicks X).