wonga woo; useless

AuthorMessage
Cute Stuff Commoner
Jun 02, 2013
76
ok so that tiny tiny island off of skull island, as long as i can reamember in the game ive only been there on side quests and there is no merchants and you cant enter the fort thing in the center of the island. i like wonga woo but it has nothing at all NOTHING

Honey Buncher
Jan 02, 2012
302
How odd that you mention Wonga Woo's purpose in your own rant. Yes it's a side quest destination. There's nothing wrong with that. And the walled-off area is Milo Greytail's Yum Yum Tree orchard. You go there in his 2nd promotion quest. Tinkney's warehouse by the spar chamber is also a Milo Promo battle location.

Cute Stuff Commoner
Nov 10, 2012
57
Luv Ya Leader
Mar 10, 2009
6206
musketer592 on Mar 3, 2014 wrote:
ok so that tiny tiny island off of skull island, as long as i can reamember in the game ive only been there on side quests and there is no merchants and you cant enter the fort thing in the center of the island. i like wonga woo but it has nothing at all NOTHING
Well there is one item there that gatherers for certain practice point quests appreciate, they like the place because a very valuable goal portion is there. Sorry for the vagueness, I don't want to spoil any surprises for the new Skull Island players.

Luv Ya Leader
Mar 10, 2009
6206
pirateman08385 on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
how can you even enter wongo woo?
There are two rope and plank bridges that connect it to Skull Island proper.

Puppy Lover
May 01, 2012
403
pirateman08385 on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
how can you even enter wongo woo?
Wonga Woo is entered by crossing one of two rope bridges which are attached to Skull Island somewhat near the Transport-a-lor.

Cute Stuff Commoner
Jun 02, 2013
76
Row4n412 on Mar 4, 2014 wrote:
How odd that you mention Wonga Woo's purpose in your own rant. Yes it's a side quest destination. There's nothing wrong with that. And the walled-off area is Milo Greytail's Yum Yum Tree orchard. You go there in his 2nd promotion quest. Tinkney's warehouse by the spar chamber is also a Milo Promo battle location.
o well i dont have milo greytail ive always wonderd when i will get there now im regretting i dint choose storm! o well i guess ill get him in the crown shop o and what does this mean

Luv Ya Leader
Mar 10, 2009
6206
musketer592 on Mar 6, 2014 wrote:
o well i dont have milo greytail ive always wonderd when i will get there now im regretting i dint choose storm! o well i guess ill get him in the crown shop o and what does this mean
Getting him in the crown shop won't help. Crown shop companions promote with gold, they don't get promotion quests. Perhaps you could start another pirate and get Milo?

This icon is known as The Ancient One and is supposed to be a reference to Davy Jones. Remember how he looked in the Pirates Of The Caribbean Film? His head was a squid referencing the same thing. Here are a few shots of that character that will help you see what I mean.

Cute Stuff Commoner
Jun 02, 2013
76
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 8, 2014 wrote:
Getting him in the crown shop won't help. Crown shop companions promote with gold, they don't get promotion quests. Perhaps you could start another pirate and get Milo?

This icon is known as The Ancient One and is supposed to be a reference to Davy Jones. Remember how he looked in the Pirates Of The Caribbean Film? His head was a squid referencing the same thing. Here are a few shots of that character that will help you see what I mean.
ay ive heard of old davy and jack sparrow, i like Barbosa and Mr Gibbs