Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

where is the games for training my pets

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 11, 2012
Hi pirates i need help where can i go to train my pets or a mini game for my pets

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2009
cody02276 on Nov 9, 2012 wrote:
Hi pirates i need help where can i go to train my pets or a mini game for my pets
You currently can't train your Pirate101 pets. They level up automatically as you level up.

Ensign
Oct 28, 2012
I love the fact that you don't have to train your pets! While I think shooting the pet out of the cannon, is a hoot, (first step for any new pet in training), the rest gets intensely tedious. Please PLEASE do not change the current programming for pets!
I have a Golden Stingtail, and am so loving it, she is a brave little fighter!

Petty Officer
Sep 18, 2009
I like not having to train my pets as well. My little Chameleon is level 36, like me, and can do almost 100 damage. While that isn't a lot, it's dodge rate is so high, that I think it has only died once since I got it 6 levels ago.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
The current leveling system is wonderful. I can see adding training games to add talents like dodge or armor, but I like the pets leveling as we do.

Community Leader
I sincerely hope they do not ruin Pirate101 pets to make them similar to Wizard101 pets.

I really like how they level up with our pirates now.

Maybe add some options to allow us to upgrade/modify pets, but I really dont want to see the "pet training" craziness that made me leave Wizard101 show up in Pirate101.

KI will lose my $300-$500 a year gaming budget from their income stream if they do.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV