Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

when are we going to get scimshaw?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 25, 2013
so I just went to srimshaw docks for Ratbeard's promotion quest and I was wondering "when do we get srimshaw". loyal benjerman strong level 16

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Benjermin shadowco... on Feb 18, 2015 wrote:
so I just went to srimshaw docks for Ratbeard's promotion quest and I was wondering "when do we get srimshaw". loyal benjerman strong level 16
You should start getting mainline Scrimshaw quests in Book 8. There are lots of side quests in there too.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Scrimshaw is available zone as part of the Skull Island storyline.However it must be purchase with crowns when accessing ( entering ) that zone for the first time, refer to the chapter pricing section.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Benjermin shadowco... on Feb 18, 2015 wrote:
You get to Scrimshaw during the main quest, far in the game in Cool Ranch. I would tell the story, but I can tell you have much to discover. Fair sailin'!

Katherine, level 65
Insincere Iris, level 50

Ensign
May 25, 2013
KatherineDragonBla... on Feb 18, 2015 wrote:
You get to Scrimshaw during the main quest, far in the game in Cool Ranch. I would tell the story, but I can tell you have much to discover. Fair sailin'!

Katherine, level 65
Insincere Iris, level 50
thanks for telling me pirates