What is your favourite thing in skull island

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
Post your own ideas below

My favourite thing about skull island is the presidio, it's such an engaging and challenging heist and it's funny how you can just walk over the walls, I also love monkeys and getting see the last tier of the monkey explorer el nebuloso leaves me desiring the final tier for my monkey veteran

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
97
Ahoy there pirates!
Personally my favorite thing about SI is Gullet. I mean, it looks so cool, and its a town of frogs. And, of course, the Frogfather resides there. I also really like Flotsam, because it is a boardwalk town and looks quite awesome.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
narnialover1104 on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy there pirates!
Personally my favorite thing about SI is Gullet. I mean, it looks so cool, and its a town of frogs. And, of course, the Frogfather resides there. I also really like Flotsam, because it is a boardwalk town and looks quite awesome.
I have always fancied both places too, I still don't get how gullet isn't swallowed up by the whale who might think there is a snack inside of him

Ensign
Aug 15, 2012
19
My favorite thing is the bazar and I also like the pet place cause i love my pet!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
223
My favorite thing about skull island is the feeling of getting your first ship not the raft. I still remember back in 2012 when you could buy a skiff before the frog father gives you one.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
873
There are actually some really cool places for screenshots in Skull Island. It's a very detailed and beautiful place if you look past the orphan pirate infestation...

That being said, behind the Miracle Shack in Avery's Court, you can see the bridge leading to Skull Mountain, and that makes for an excellent desktop background.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
MistyDragon13 on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
There are actually some really cool places for screenshots in Skull Island. It's a very detailed and beautiful place if you look past the orphan pirate infestation...

That being said, behind the Miracle Shack in Avery's Court, you can see the bridge leading to Skull Mountain, and that makes for an excellent desktop background.
I'll be sure to check that out next time I log on

Ensign
Jul 08, 2015
2
I like ship battles and getting scripts!I would like it if someone wants to be my friend!

Ensign
Jul 08, 2015
2
JPDunn1119 on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
My favorite thing is the bazar and I also like the pet place cause i love my pet!
I love my pet too bro!

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
162
My favorite thing to do is definitely PvP.

Ensign
Dec 28, 2015
24
Well if you're talking about based off of looks, Flotsam takes the cake easily. I love it, it is home to one of my favorite characters, One-Eyed Jack, and has a very, for lack of a better term, "piratey" feel. It truly feels like outlaws and rouges would be the residence of it. Now, if you want to talk about TECHNICAL things, I'd have to say Skull Island itself. It is home to the most essential parts of the game itself, from the Brawlin' Hall, which is where the entire meta-game is, or even just the Spar Chamber to duke it out with your friends. And, don't forget, the all important Class Trainers are in Skull Island too!
Hope to see yeh' around the Spiral!
- Slick Seth Sawkins Lvl 65 / Quick Quincy Quarton Lvl 33