Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Population in Skull Island

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Hey Blind Mew, most pirates don't like the population of other young pirates at Avery's realm in Skull Island, but I love it! I love visiting Skull Island and seeing the wondrous new (or some times even old) pirates that just started the game, and think to myself "Have a great new adventure young one!"

I also think of how it must be to be a beginner (again) and think of how much they must feel left out, so I friend them and then help them with new or old quests, just until they get into the Gold Mine at least. After I see how much help that they got in Skull Island, I think of all of the help I didn't get and I want to prevent that from happening to another great lad! I go on my Privateer account often to help the new pirates (because the old ones are in need of no help). Then I also think that they must love that they're getting help from an Aquilan (level 65).

One other thing I think of when I go to see the population at Avery's realm in Skull Island is "That's one more that's going to love this game!" (at least when I see beginners, but the majority of new lads in Skull Island is a lot). That's why I'm thanking the staff members who helped develop this game!

Strong Andy Armstrong, Lv. 65 Privateer
Slick Luke Noble, Lv. 27 Musketeer

Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
yea the majority of them are nice but I think people don't like them because they are always asking for gifts and taking the hidden treasure chests on the island

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
hat one piratet on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:
yea the majority of them are nice but I think people don't like them because they are always asking for gifts and taking the hidden treasure chests on the island
Yeah! That's the funny, yet conniving part of it!