Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Temple of Gloom - Defeating Troggies

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2009
Hello, I have noticed that on the map, it shows Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah, yet when I go in, the name is Orp. Is this a typing error?

Friendly Justin Everhart - Level 46
Helpful Luke Nelson - Level 3

Petty Officer
May 25, 2012
I have the same problem. I went back to polish off some badges and defeat Eep 25 times, but now can't fight him at all. I have a similar problem with Chuba Wumba - I can fight him fine, but don't get any credit for deafeating him more than the 2 times I did the first time. I haven't tried yet, but assume I'll have the same issue with Gortez.

Administrator
Dominooooo on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
Hello, I have noticed that on the map, it shows Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah, yet when I go in, the name is Orp. Is this a typing error?

Friendly Justin Everhart - Level 46
Helpful Luke Nelson - Level 3
Hi! There appears to be a display error on the map for The Temple of Gloom that is showing Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah is located there. You'll have better luck finding Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah in the Sacrifice Cave of The Dark Jungle.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Aug 04, 2010
I agree with One-Eyed Jack.You will find that Troggy later on.