Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

should i get him?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
hey guys im wondering should i get Iago in crown shop?

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
no, don't, i am a privateer and got him for free, he is good at first but he misses a lot and his epics arent the best, but i will give you one thing, after his second and last promotion, he looks really cool, well generally, he looks really cool, so don't get him and waste your crowns on him, not worth it

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Hey Iago, hes a pretty tough one on your enemies, same as ridolfo, and if you don't know iago promotes at level 40 I believe, but doesn't have relentless, ridolfo, can have riposte and relentless and first strike so ridolfo is like having a another el toro except he doesn't come with the "Espirit De Corps" buff iago though can be pretty good to, in other words I say that you should have him in your crew!

See you swooping the armada! I just ponded the general of the armada into some fireworks for the 2nd time!

Two faced terry cog level 65
Strong Tyler Roberts level 58
Victourious henry fluke level 57

"Kane muster suffer for what he has done to the spiral"

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I think Ridolfo Capoferro is better :P, he is the only non-main character that has 3 promotions and he is pretty good at criticals and dodging.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
If you want to get Iago, you should, he has 2 promotions and can be useful, in fact all companions can be useful :P

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
musketer592 on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
hey guys im wondering should i get Iago in crown shop?
My Iago from the crown shop is one of the best companions now that he's fully promoted. I advise you to get him. I gave him 1 first strike and 3 riposte but he already have 1 first strike so he has 2 first strike and 3 riposte. He's super strong against buccaneers and privateers and swashbucklers.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Lol i shut his ego down town when i versed that coward he is the worst dont get him also have you guys noticed how people buy the chicken ranger from the crown shop when you can get rooster cogburn for free you can give him quick draw and true grit lol rare for musks