Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Scrimshaw?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 09, 2014
My person is a level 12 swashbuckler and is entering monquista. I never went to scrimshaw as the main or side quests. Why? All my other friends have. What not me?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
elsaanna540 on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
My person is a level 12 swashbuckler and is entering monquista. I never went to scrimshaw as the main or side quests. Why? All my other friends have. What not me?
Hi Elassnna, welcome to the message boards. Not to worry you will. When you promote Ratbeard you will go there. Perhaps you missed some side quests too. Just try entering Scrimshaw and see if any quests are there for you.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Yeah, don't worry, you'll get some time in Scrimshaw, just wait, and be patient. Welcome to the message boards. You should get some time future, as well as soon. Our beloved, Father of the Message Boards (and practically Father of Pirate101), the Blind Mew, is always waiting for new pirates in Scrimshaw. He's also waiting in Skull Island and Port Regal. Our beloved Healer/Engineer/Son of the Message Boards, One-Eyed Jack is also native to that area (he's is not in that area though).

Strong Andy Armstrong, lvl. 65 Privateer
Slick Luke Noble, lvl. 65 Musketeer