Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Removed the quest for the Monquistan ship or

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
Was it intentional to remove the quest to get the Monquistan ship (from the 3 guys standing outside the embassy) or is there a new bug?

I have finished that quest fr that ship 3x so far. You get it right before heading to Monquista. On this character I wasnt even offered the start of it.

Is that intentional?

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
The quest is still live you get the ship after you get back from monquista and do the tasks avery set you out to do for hooktail defeating 10 wharf rat ships then you come back and you get the task to go to valencia then he gives you the ship. The first time you go to monquista you have your skull island skiff from frogfather.

Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
Dracorro on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
The quest is still live you get the ship after you get back from monquista and do the tasks avery set you out to do for hooktail defeating 10 wharf rat ships then you come back and you get the task to go to valencia then he gives you the ship. The first time you go to monquista you have your skull island skiff from frogfather.
TY so much. Even though Im on my 4th run through this area.. its been a while and I guess I got con-fuzzed. :)