Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quest Funky Bunch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 10, 2012
Where is Puerto Mico located its not listed on Skyway Map and blockade ships will not let me pass.

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
Dreadknott223 on Oct 13, 2012 wrote:
Where is Puerto Mico located its not listed on Skyway Map and blockade ships will not let me pass.
Once you have gotten access to Puerto Mico (Tradewinds Skyway) you will be able to get past the blockade ships. Keep questing and you should be there soon.

Happy sailing!

Ensign
Jun 09, 2010
Once you complete the main quest in the flotsam skyway the blockade will let you pass over to the tradewind skyway. Puerto Mico should be one of the first places your main quest will take you. Hope this helps ;)

Petty Officer
Oct 13, 2012
i am still on funky bunch quest too in puerto mico you have to wear a jester outfit

Ensign
Oct 10, 2012
Thanks folks have gotten there following the quest line.

Ensign
Aug 15, 2009
Had probs with that quest cant find mico,pointer no help keeps changing Funky gang task.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
blueboid12: You don't tell us what quests your are currently working on besides the Funky Bunch. From your description, I have to assume that you don't have access yet to Tradewinds Skyway which is where Puerto Mico is. Just keep doing the quests and, eventually, you will get access to Tradewinds Skyway.