Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

port regal

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 14, 2012
how does one get access to port regal. i am in cool ranch at level 26 and still dont have access to port regal. yes i completed all the skull island quests to date that i have been given. thanks for your help

Ensign
Jun 20, 2010
im in port regal but im having trouble with it. it said to rescue sally n nopoleguin in southern ward which i did

but it keeps telling me to do it again is this a bug or what plz help me out here

Ensign
Aug 15, 2012
I am at level 31 and have a quest for Ratbeard to go to Port Regal, yet, I am "turned away" and the entrance. How do you get into Port Regal Skyways? Thanks

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
mollyfied on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:
I am at level 31 and have a quest for Ratbeard to go to Port Regal, yet, I am "turned away" and the entrance. How do you get into Port Regal Skyways? Thanks
Simple you gotta beat the cool ranch story quests to a certain extent then you will have to get on a quest chain to enter port regal~ scurvy orion lanyard