Little girl running around skull island

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 13, 2009
21
okay so running around skull island is this little girl i click on her nada. is this a glitch or something?

in game i am noble scarlet alcott

First Mate
Oct 27, 2009
458
I'm thinking she was running up and down the hill to the spring water. There is also a witchdoctor boy running around the walks of Flotsam and up to the hoist to the Black Spot. Same thing. They are part of the scenery like the animal villagers you see walking around different places. I thought at first they were a ghost image from someone who logged out (thus no Name above them), but now I believe they were placed there to help less curious and exploring pirates find their way to places they need to go. If you are not one to dive along any mysterious path you see, but you see someone going that way, you might follow them. I think that's why the girl on Skull Island and the boy in Flotsam are there. Am I close Jack?

Administrator
Calamity Finch on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
I'm thinking she was running up and down the hill to the spring water. There is also a witchdoctor boy running around the walks of Flotsam and up to the hoist to the Black Spot. Same thing. They are part of the scenery like the animal villagers you see walking around different places. I thought at first they were a ghost image from someone who logged out (thus no Name above them), but now I believe they were placed there to help less curious and exploring pirates find their way to places they need to go. If you are not one to dive along any mysterious path you see, but you see someone going that way, you might follow them. I think that's why the girl on Skull Island and the boy in Flotsam are there. Am I close Jack?
Indeed! We have certain unnamed NPCs that will wander certain paths or perform miscellaneous jobs in the game to help make the world feel less static. They're there simply for flavor.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jun 07, 2012
15
do you speak spanish evadiva

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
1194
More of them in the recent additional skyways, too. I think they do enhance the ambiance. The little girl on Skull Island worried me at first, too. It's like she's cursed to run up and down that hill.

-Indigo

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
39
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
Indeed! We have certain unnamed NPCs that will wander certain paths or perform miscellaneous jobs in the game to help make the world feel less static. They're there simply for flavor.
o that is so cool i just thought they were there for looks i was always curious what they were actually for O.o

Krystal Everhart Lvl.62
P.S. i give free hugs (>'-')>

Ensign
Feb 13, 2009
21
superbuccaneer on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
do you speak spanish evadiva
i do speak some spanish but i dont speak the whole language why?

And thanks for answering my question the little girl running around school island seems kinda freaky

Noble Scarlet Alcott

Ensign
Jun 23, 2013
23
They speak truth. They put fake people in. Why, I an' I don't know.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
376
There was another boy in Floatsam running around I guaranteed he was a WD because of his hat

Romantic Hannah Devereaux

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
66
oh i though it was that glitch that makes vendors walk away i get the glitch alot and the glitch that makes me above the island.

Terror of the Armada Strong William Sharp Level 65

P.S why is one eyed jack the only rabbit in skull island

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
truesaviorofthespi... on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
oh i though it was that glitch that makes vendors walk away i get the glitch alot and the glitch that makes me above the island.

Terror of the Armada Strong William Sharp Level 65

P.S why is one eyed jack the only rabbit in skull island
Re: P.S.
The vendor in the bazaar is also a rabbit.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
352
Yes I see her too and well it kinda of creepy and when I first started the game and now I am used to seeing her .see you in the spiral

Ensign
Aug 02, 2013
24
She's just an NPC. She doesn't do anything. There's one in Flotsam too.